Spent a little time this weekend working on some cards so thought I would post them today. The first card is a get well card for a fellow Maggie lover. Since it's past Easter and I haven't had much time to play with my newest easter Magnolia stamps, I thought I'd turn Tilda with Eggs in Apron into FLOWERS in apron. I think it works! I see this stamp is going to be very versatile!So here's a close-up and details.
- #3046 Hoppy Easter Collection: Tilda with Eggs in Her Apron
- Dress: Y0000, Y21, YR 20, YR 31, B0000, B00, BG0000
- Hair and Shoes: E00, E29, E33, E35, E 37, E47
- Skin: E000, E00, E01
- Patterned Paper: Imaginisce
- Cardstock: Bazzill
- Sentiment: Clear Studio G (dollar deal)
- Ribbons: Dots and Dashes (Michael's) May Arts Velvet scalloped ribbon, Teal Waxed jewelry rope (Michael's)
- Punches: EK threading water, Martha Stewart: 3 hydrangeas
- Gold Liquid Pearls
Hope you enjoy! I'll be back as I've got a secret surprise to post in a few minutes.