Monday, March 2, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!

Woo Hoo! It's snowing and it's a snow day today. After a little time shoveling snow and trying to coax Peanut outside to go potty (SHE HATES SNOW), I decided to post some of the cards I've made in the last few weeks. They've been sitting around waiting for their photo shots so I thought I'd better get them done today and get them loaded up.

I'm also working on more sketches and used three of them to make the following cards. If you like the sketches, feel free to use them and post a link to your card in the comments. I'd love to see what you create with them.



I also received a stamping kit from OBP that was a limited release of these adorable penguins...I'm using all the supplies included in the kit as well as the adorable stamps to make this small scrapbook...As the album develops (I have the base book and a few pages done and ready for photos) I'll post more pictures.

2 comments:

  1. we got a ton of snow today her, too.

    great cards - love the penguin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Wow, WOW!!! All of these are GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete