Wednesday, January 14, 2009

To go or not to go...

That is the question. Yep, with all the hub-bub of the inaugaural events going on around my area, I'm not so sure if I'll be attending any events. Everything seems to be closed off or blocked and the security is tighter than ever. I had planned on going to the inaugural parade on Tuesday with some of my co workers but after the closing of all the roads leading into DC and the limited spaces available at my nearest metro stop, we decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea to go.

So, I guess like many others, I will be watching the events on TV (I'm sure I'll get a better view on TV anyway but if you have ever had the chance to attend a special event in DC, it's an amazing experience!)...BUT...YES...THERE IS A BUT...

There is a concert being held at the Lincoln Memorial on Sunday and I would just love to attend. Sure, there will be TONS of people but boy, I'd love to go. What do you think, should I go or forget about it? I don't have HBO so I can't watch the show on TV.

We'll see. Just a few more days to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment