Saturday, June 7, 2008

Wanna win some goodies???

If you are a member of splitcoaststampers.com, you can give it a try! DT members were asked to combine any jj Odd Bird Planet stamps to create a fun robot. I made one and I wonder if you can figure out which one it is. Post your guess here in the comments section and I'll send the correct guessers a little prize...

If you are a member of splitcoaststampers.com, you can participate in the online voting for some fun prizes from johanna herself...just visit HERE and follow the directions.

Here's another challenge on splitcoast with these robots NAME THE ROBOT PARTS CONTEST
Remember, if you aren't a member of the splitcoaststampers.com site, you can still participate in MY blog challenge!

Shhhhhh...I'm not tellin' which one is mine until Monday (Eastern Time) so you have until Sunday evening EST to post your guess.

Is my robot:
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8....Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kerry

1 comment:

  1. I was going to guess #3 but I think I'm too late to play.

    ReplyDelete