What an inspiration... Are there any bloggers out there who would like to join me in using her inspirational project as a springboard for something fun? I really love that squared skirt and would think it would be FABULOUS as a BINDER cover for a handmade book...but you may have other amazing ideas for your squares.
Here are the rules:
- This swap will be in 5 rounds so you have the possibility of making and receiving a total of 150 1 inch squares.
- You can join any and all rounds.
- Your squares can be alike or varied, it's up to you.
- I will ship out each round as the due date passes.
- First round due to me by MAY 1, 2008 (In the mail to you no later than May 5)
- Second round due to me by May 30, 2008 (In the mail to you no later than June 5)
- Third round due to me by June 15, 2008 (In the mail to you no later than June 20)
- Fourth round due to me by July 1, 2008 (In the mail to you no later than July 6)
- Fifth round due to me by July 30, 2008 (In the mail to you no later than August 5)
- Post a message if you want to participate.
- Each round: Send in 30 1x1 designed squares. They can be lumpy, bumpy, or flat. They must have some form of stamping on them. Any media, any design, etc.
- Include your name on the back of each square so the recipient will know who designed the square.
- Include a BUBBLE ENVELOPE with return postage for each return package. I can reuse envelopes, so if you want me to do that, just let me know.
- DO NOT SEND ALL FIVE ROUNDS IN AT ONE TIME.